A few places I spied God this week:
- Getting to worship with the youth band during rehearsal and Sunday worship and hearing some of their stories of how God is at work in their lives.
- A five mile walk… sun shining on the colorful fall trees.
- Trip to tour the Fowler’s Chocolate factory with the Christ Family.
- Gathering with other ministry leaders at the University at Buffalo to cover that school in prayer and to ask God to do great things beyond our imagination.
- A healthy annual physical.
- My beautiful Goddaughter.
- A morning to just be still and seek peace over productivity.
- Grace in missing a day in the blog challenge.
- A chance to gather this weekend for the women’s retreat to connect more with each other and Jesus and learn about prayer.
- Friends. I see God a lot in my friends!